- Made of two layers of soft fabric.
- The outer layer is a traditional handwoven fabric from the Ilocos region of the Philippines called abel yloco, known for its durability and beauty.
- The inner layer is a comfortable and breathable polyester/elastane blend.
- A filter pouch is added for your protection.
- Reusable and gentle cycle machine washable.
- Comfortable elastic ear straps.
- The flat side goes across the nose, rounded side hugs the chin.
- Secure and comfortable.
- Double layered cotton for your protection.
- Measures 5×7 flat; Height measures 2-3” where elastic meets cotton (flap by ear when worn)
- Reusable, sustainable and machine washable. Caution: First wash may bleed. Make sure to wash separately. The dryer may cause shrinking
- Actual colors may vary. This is due to the fact that every computer monitor has a different capability to display colors and that everyone sees these colors differently.